29 June 2016

Fishy Scotty walk

On Sunday the Scotty Walk was on our favourite beach - Fish Hoek.
We met some new friends,
and some old friends. In fact Laddie just didn't know which way to turn!
I nearly lost myself in all the black Scots but luckily I had my tartan bandana on from Alice and Omie Domes so I could be identified.
 
Meeting Skye who is 16 years old! And I was feeling old at 10 years.
One of the puppies - Mac.
And Charlie with his brother.
Laddie with Mac's baby brother Milo,
who was a bit alarmed by Laddie's overbearing behaviour.
There were treats all round - the best part of the Scottie walks!
One of the Scottie moms brought biscuits for the humans as well.
This one looks a bit like Milo.
Another cheeky wheaten called MacGuyver.
And two handsome black Scots.
There was a group photo - you can just see me in front of the Alph. Laddie is right at the end.
Snippie with her mom.
Mila and MacGuyver.
And last, but not least, old Mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment